Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Family Pictures - Our Favorite Thing

A couple of weeks ago my friend was kind enough to take some pictures of our family. ( My cousin was making a book for my grandparents and needed a recent family photo.) She says she's not a professional but I think she did a great job. Taking pictures is definately NOT our favorite thing to do but with my friends help we ended up with some cute choices. Thanks Leah!
I know the lighting isn't great but I love Nathan looking at his dad in this one.
I think she captured my kids personalities in these.






Our attempt at trying to be funny.

And the winner is...!

10 comments:

Cheri said...

Very cute!! Your girls look like models. And the picture of you two looks like an engagement picture! :) I can't believe Gary didn't ruin your pictures - he he.

Keri Miller said...

Michelle! I was so excited to read your comment! Love your pictures! I think they turned out wonderful! I can't believe how much the kids have grown and changed. I don't think I would have recognized some of them! So sad. You are awesome though! I've got your spot on my list!

M&M said...

Michelle your family is beautiful! It was fun to see you guys during Thanksgiving! I wish we could have had more time to hang out, maybe next time!!

mandmpotter said...

The kids agree that they love them all. You look great!

Heather said...

I hate family pictures too!! Mostly cause I don't photo well AT ALL!! You look great!! They turned out wonderful!!!

the Dover Family said...

I love the pictures! Your family is beautiful. (I feel like I say that about everybody's family, but that's what I think) Nathan cracks me up, I think he is hilarious. I miss that age... sometimes. :)

Brad and Leslie said...

I like all of them. Some of my favs (of our family) is when T is making a silly face or when one of us looks drunk. It's funny.

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

They turned out great! You and Gary barley look like you've aged! What's your secret?

hales said...

Nathan looks just like Andrew! Way cute kids. Merry Christmas.

Leah said...

I'd like to see some of those puppies in B&W!!!