Monday, January 31, 2011

Last October my family got together to update our family picture. This was the result. It's hard to believe how fast all these kids are growing. I think they are all adorable and we sure have a lot of fun when we get together.


This and the picture above were my favorite of my family. Tonight we were talking about Nathan's birthday coming up and Emma reminded us that a year from then she will be old enough to get her drivers permit. What? I can't even think about how that can be possible. This year Katie will hit her first double digit birthday and Andrew will receive the priesthood in November. I feel overwhelmed but also blessed.

6 comments:

hales said...

Great pictures! Such a good-looking family. And yes, where did the time go with your kids??

Cheri said...

You guys all look awesome in that picture. Love it.

Melissa said...

Seriously - you guys are at least as cute now as you were 15 years ago! And your kids are of course blessed with near Brangelina genes:)

Allred Family said...

LOVE the Pictures, you have such a Wonderful Family....I cannot believe how BIG and Beautiful your kids are getting!!!

Michelle said...

I'm impressed that everyone's eyes are open in the big family photo!!! LOL. You are as gorgeous as ever of course!

Heidi said...

Emma driving?? No way she's old enough for that.

Taylor goes to girls camp this summer and Young Womens in September - I am not old enough for this!!!