Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What's Cookin'?

So I've been called out on the lack of attention I've given to the blog lately. Even now I don't have a lot of time to do a catch up post but I thought I'd show you a preview of our great Christmas. My mom made aprons for all of her grandkids. She gave the girls cake pans or muffin tins with all the ingredients and the boys got a sandwich cutter in the shape of dinosaurs with a jar of peanut butter. I can't imagine all the time she put into these, but the kids LOVED them.


5 comments:

hales said...

That is just too cute! And such cute grandchildren she has. (And you're the only one with brunettes??)

GHFamily said...

This picture needs framing! Your mom is so darling!

The Countdown said...

What a great picture and what a great idea your mom had. I was excited to see you posted and I miss sitting next to you too. We'll have to sit by each other in RS. :)

The Countdown said...

I'm not sure why my comment said it's from "mrdyliedoo" because it's me, Toni. :)

Brad and Leslie said...

So cute! I need to update, too. No excuse now that we're not in the Primary Pres anymore! We'll see what new callings bring. :)