Wednesday, October 28, 2009

13 going on 30

Monday, Emma celebrated her 13th birthday. So I am now officially the parent of a teenager. I know it sounds scary but I'm not too worried. (Ask me again next year when she turns 14 and is old enough to go the Saturday night dances!) Emma is a magnificent girl or should I say young women. She is responsible, self-motivated, compassionate and sometimes just plain fun. She is a good example to her brothers and sister. I feel lucky to have her as my oldest child.


Happy Birthday Emma! We love you!

6 comments:

Laura H. said...

Happy Birthday Emma! Holy Cow! 13! We love ya!

Chandra said...

Crazy!! She is great, nothing to worry about! I think it's the boys we all have to worry about. Happy Birthday Emma!

GHFamily said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We were so happy the day you were born for we had waited so long for a Winder girl!

hales said...

Emma! Happy Birthday! You are such a great example for all the young women in our family and your ward. You're just plain AWESOME!

Heidi said...

I can't believe she is 13. I remember when we were 13! Like 2 weeks ago, right????? --Andrew

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

WOW! This doesn't seem right. She is beautiful. :)