Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Here are my cute trick or treaters! Andrew was Darth Vader's apprentice. Katie was a witch (my mom made the costume when I was a kid). And of course, Nathan the cowboy.

We started out with our snake sandwich for dinner. Andrew helped me make it this year.





And lastly, Emma had her party Halloween night. It was super fun. They had pizza and decorated cupcakes. They played Halloween bingo and had a candy bar walk. They also passed out candy to trick or treaters while Gary and I took our kids around the neighborhood. I hope they had fun, I know Emma did.


7 comments:

Cheri said...

You MUST tell me what that sandwich is made of! Very cute. I'm glad your kids had a great Halloween.

hales said...

I'm also wondering about the sandwich. Is that prosciutto?

Heidi said...

Yes, please share about the snack sandwich - it looks good!
Your kids look so cute in their costumes, especially Nathan!

Erin+Marc = Ethan&Aidan said...

I think you need a post dedicated to the creepy looking sandwich:) I LOVE the witch costume!

Heather said...

HEY!!!! ADORABLE ADORALBE FAM!!!! How the heck are ya!! I was lookin at Erin's blog and found you!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! How have you been?

Chandra said...

Looks like a successful Halloween. Looks like you all have been up to a lot of fun! Can't believe you have a twelve year old! We are sure all getting old. Soon there will be weddings to go to!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.