Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Beginning

I have finally succumb to the peer pressure of creating a blog. I apologize for the picture of my kids. It is old and they have grown a lot since then, but I love this picture. I'm sure I'll update it later. It was taken when their Grandma and Grandpa Winder were on their mission in Washington D.C. It was Easter, they all had new clothes and wanted to show them off to their grandparents.

I have enjoyed browsing your blogs and have learned a lot from them. I hope I can keep up with this amid the chaos that is life.

5 comments:

Leah said...

I'm so glad you've entered the world of blogging...FINALLY...we're happy to have you!!
You know I'll be stalking your blog FO SHO!!!
Cute picture, can't wait to see more!

Sara said...

I'm a stalker too! I don't get to keep up with people as much being in a different ward. Glad you gave in!

Brad and Leslie said...

I'm not sure who told you Sharing Time was great! Now I'm scared... I was a blubbering mess in Senior Sharing Time - Junior was just organized chaos. I think all the kids ate nothing but sugar before church - little heathens!

Heidi said...

Awesome! Don't be a blog slacker though! --Andrew

Melissa said...

welcome to blogworld! i am so excited you are here! i will definietly add you to my people watcher list so that we can stay in touch. we are goign to be there around Christmas again so we should get together.