Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wuve, Tru Wuve

Last Tuesday, May 25th, my little brother, David, got married. They flew to Hawaii and had the service on the beach. This is his new family. His wife, Christi and her two boys, Tyler and Chase.
Last night my mom had a family dinner and then open house for them. It was so much fun. Of course, dinner was great (one thing we Potter's do well is cook and eat). And it was nice to meet Christi's family, her dad, brother and sister-in-law. They are wonderful and I'm sure were a little overwhelmed with our crazy family running around.
We are thrilled to have Christi in our family. David has never seemed happier in his whole life, at least I've never seen him smile so much since she's been around. And we think she's great, kind and fun. I think she even gets our sense of humor and I'm excited to get to call her sister now.

6 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH!!! Congrats DAVID!!! I'm glad he's happy!!!YAHOO!!!

Erica Wyatt said...

I think about him alot and hope he is doing well. I'm glad he found someone to make him happy. She is beautiful and has a cute little family.

Anonymous said...

Michelle your so sweet.. we had so much fun too..your mom did such a great job with the party..and nope you guys arent too crazy for me..the crazier the better I say..I love having 3 new sisters too...:)

GHFamily said...

WOW! So happy for David and your family.

Chandra said...

i heard he was getting married, that is so exciting to have new additionns to the family.

Melissa said...

Yeah for David! I am glad he is happy and it's definitely a bonus that the family loves the addition and she loves you too!