Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ghost Town

A couple of weeks ago our school had a Spring Carnival. In the past this has always happened in October and has had a Halloween theme, but this year they moved it to May and went with a country theme. It's always been a tradition to have a cake decorating contest and Andrew came home excited to do this. I told him we needed to come up with a cowboy idea and this is what he thought of...

Last year Katie made a cake called ghost mountain and Andrew decided to do the same idea but turn it into a ghost town. This kid amazes me. He is so creative and always hilarious. He decorated this all by himself and won second place.

4 comments:

mandmpotter said...

He sure did a good job. Too bad they wouldn't let anyone parade by, maybe next time, right?

hales said...

Go Andrew! Cute cake.

Brad and Leslie said...

This is too cute. I didn't get to see any of the cakes this year. Good job Andrew!

Cindy said...

Cute cake :) My kids love the school carnivals too!

I went private on my blog so I need your email address to add you on. Thanks!